Golden Rat Pet in Adopt Me!

When it comes to rarity and charm, few pets in AdoptMe can match the allure of the Golden Rat. This limited legendary pet was part of the 2020 Lunar New Year Event and has continued to capture the hearts of players. Here’s everything you need to know about this dazzling creature.

How to Obtaining the Golden Rat in AdoptMe

The Golden Rat made its debut in AdoptMe during the 2020 Lunar New Year Event. During this time, players could purchase Rat Boxes for 345 Bucks, each offering a 6.66% chance to unveil a Golden Rat and a 93.33% chance for a regular Rat. Since the event’s conclusion, the Golden Rat has become a collector’s item, available only through trading or by opening any remaining Rat Boxes.

What Does the Golden Rat Look Like

The Golden Rat sets itself apart with its remarkable appearance. Unlike its regular counterpart, this pet flaunts an oval-shaped body enveloped in white fur, golden inner ears, and a small, round-shaped golden nose. Add to that its beady black eyes and a slender golden tail, and you have a Rat that is truly a cut above the rest.

Talented Showman: Tricks and Skills

While its luxurious look is captivating, the Golden Rat also excels in entertaining its owner with a variety of tricks. As it matures, it learns new skills, starting with ‘Sit’ as a Newborn and culminating with ‘Dance 2’ as a Full-Grown pet. This makes your journey with the Golden Rat not only visually appealing but also interactive.

A Neon and Mega Neon Spectacle

For those craving more, the Golden Rat comes in Neon and Mega Neon versions. The Neon Golden Rat glows bright yellow in its inner ears, nose, tail, and paws. If you’re looking for something even more entrancing, the Mega Neon Golden Rat doesn’t disappoint. Its glowing areas cycle through a stunning palette of magenta, white, red, and pink.

Guide on Golden Rat in AdoptMe

The Golden Rat isn’t just a pet; it’s an embodiment of luxury and exclusivity in AdoptMe. Its limited availability, combined with its extraordinary appearance and skills, make it highly sought-after. The Neon and Mega Neon variants add another layer of fascination, making the Golden Rat a cherished collectible for both casual players and AdoptMe aficionados.

Leave a Comment