Golden Penguin Pet in Adopt Me!

If you’re a fan of AdoptMe and love collecting exclusive pets, then you must be familiar with the Golden Penguin. Introduced in August 2019 and removed in July 2022, this limited legendary pet has become a rare and prized possession. Let’s explore everything you need to know about the Golden Penguin in AdoptMe.

How to Obtaining the Golden Penguin in AdoptMe

The Golden Penguin made its grand entrance on August 24, 2019, and became an instant hit. Players could get a shot at obtaining this marvelous pet by purchasing a Golden Goldfish for Robux and tossing it into the Ice Cream Shop. But note that as of July 14, 2022, this pet is now a part of AdoptMe history and can only be obtained through trading.

What Are Your Odds?

When you used a Golden Goldfish, you had a 1/10 (or 10%) chance of landing the Golden Penguin, with the rest of the odds (9/10 or 90%) pointing towards its black counterpart, the Penguin. This ratio made it one of the rarer pets in the game, adding to its legendary status.

What Does the Golden Penguin Look Like

At first glance, you might think the Golden Penguin is simply a reskin of the standard Penguin—and you would be right. The only difference is the color; while the Penguin is black, the Golden Penguin is resplendent in a vibrant shade of yellow that covers its body, beak, arms, and flippers.

Tricks and Performances

But it’s not all about the looks. The Golden Penguin also comes with a range of interactive tricks. From sitting as a Newborn to performing a Dance 2 when Full Grown, your golden buddy will keep you entertained every step of the way.

Neon and Mega Neon Luminance

If you thought the Golden Penguin couldn’t get any more attractive, think again. Its Neon variant glows with a bright yellowish-golden hue on its back and arms. For those who want even more, the Mega Neon version cycles through a breathtaking range of rainbow colors in the same glowing areas.

Leave a Comment