Desert Shop in Adopt Me – Roblox

Amidst the bustling universe of Adopt Me!, the Desert Shop emerges as a captivating rotational store, tantalizing players with its treasure trove of offerings. Launched with the Desert Weather Map Update on January 20, 2022, this shop offers a unique blend of charm and allure. Dive into the mysteries of this shop and uncover the myriad of items awaiting your discovery.

Introduction about the Desert Shop

Located intriguingly behind the School, where a river typically flows, the Desert Shop is not your everyday store. Available every month for a limited 36-hour window, its brief appearance makes every visit a special event. Players can indulge in an assortment of toys, strollers, vehicles, pet accessories, and even exclusive pets using Bucks and Robux.

Pet Image Rarity Price
Giant Black Scarab Ultra-Rare Robux 2019 Logo Black 199 (Mud Ball)
Giant Blue Scarab Ultra-Rare Robux 2019 Logo Black 199 (Mud Ball)
Giant Gold Scarab Legendary Robux 2019 Logo Black 199 (Mud Ball)
Abyssinian Cat Rare Bucks 750

The Keeper of the Shop: Bastet

Guarding the secrets and treasures of the Desert Shop is its sole NPC, Bastet. A nod to the ancient Egyptian goddess, Bastet aids players in their purchases and provides a touch of authenticity to the entire desert shopping experience.

Item Image Rarity Price
Cactus Friend Uncommon Bucks 95
Crook Throw Toy Uncommon Bucks 250
Desert Drum Rare Bucks 450
Knafeh Rare Bucks 2
Anhk Pogostick Ultra-Rare Bucks 995
Cactus Balloon Ultra-Rare Bucks 800
Scarab Crossbow Grappling Hook Legendary Bucks 5,000
Egyptian Chariot Stroller Ultra-Rare Bucks 1,200
Trireme Ultra-Rare Bucks 3,000
Landsailer Ultra-Rare Bucks 3,000

Objects to get in Desert Shop

One of the most thrilling aspects of the Desert Shop is the opportunity to tame scarabs using the Mud Ball. Players can aim for three distinct scarabs: Giant Black, Giant Blue, and the prized Giant Gold Scarab. Though the chances vary—with a 60% probability for the black, 37.5% for the blue, and a rare 2.5% for the gold—each attempt is a thrilling game of luck and anticipation. However, note that the Mud Ball is solely for taming purposes within the Desert Shop. Its magic fades when the shop temporarily vanishes from the game’s landscape.

Guide on Desert Shop

What makes the Desert Shop truly stand out is its eclectic range of items:

  • Pets: Ranging from the Ultra-Rare scarabs available through Mud Balls to the rare Abyssinian Cat, there’s a companion for every adventurer.
  • Items: From the uncommon Cactus Friend to the legendary Scarab Crossbow Grappling Hook, the range is vast and fascinating.
  • Pet Wear: Adorn your pets with accessories like the common Pyramids Badge or the ultra-rare Sun Wings and Nemes, to make them stand out in a crowd.

Leave a Comment